I have updated IPfire after is has been working for years and now i am unable to connect 4 x Firesticks to the internet.
Im grasping at straws after spending over 6 hours trying to resolve this issue.
I have undertaken the following:
Changed the WAP point
Factory reset the WAP point
Factory reset a Firestick
Reset the managed switch
Stopped using ISP provided DNS servers and use Google’s
Forced an IP/Gateway/DNS into a firestick rather than use DHCP
I have connected a Firestick to a mobile phone using a hotspot and it connects fine.
All the PCs and phones connect to the WAP point ok and can connect to the internet.
The Firesticks connect to the WAP ok but cannot resolve an internet connection since i have updated the firewall.
Am i missing something in the update or am i having a blond moment