my IPFire “Update-Accelerator” is working fine, but only for Microsoft files.
I have quite a lot of Linux machines around, that need updates, but I do not see any other files (like Linux) in the IPFire Update-Accelerator list.
What I checked:
- updated several Linux editions, based on the same distribution (like Ubuntu, CentOS)
- the file “/usr/sbin/updxlrator” shown the “section Linux downloads”
- the Update-Accelerator statistics only shows one line “Microsoft” with one source (today: 4332 files, all green).
- the “Maintenance” lists quite actual files, so the accelerator is up to date.
- the IPFire is 2.25 Update155
- the DiskUsage is about 16% (12G,1.7G,9.4G)
What should I check to get other files also “accelerated”?
Thanky you in advance!
(beside that: my IPFire is running like a VW ;-))