Update 157 has broken haproxy?

Hello all,

just updated my ipfire to the latest Core-Update-Level: 157 with pakfire, haproxy was updated too, but now it won’t start. With the button on the web GUI there is no response.

On the console there is an error:
[root@ipfire1 ~]# /etc/init.d/haproxy start
Starting HAProxy…
/usr/sbin/haproxy: error while loading shared libraries: liblua.so.5.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

any Idea what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Hi,

please open a bug report for this in Bugzilla, . Your credentials for this community work there as well. For information on how to do this please read blog.ipfire.org - How to write a good bug report? .

Reasons:
A lot of Core Developers read in this community somehow irregular (although there are some very busy readers like Peter Mueller). This has nothing to do with ignorance just with a lake of time. We cannot monitor a handful of platforms for important information and so important information like the one which you posted here gets somehow lost.

Therefore please post this information in a bug report, that it gets recognized. Posting the information in this community will not help to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for your effort.

Greetings Jonatan

done :slight_smile:
https://bugzilla.ipfire.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12644

2 Likes

It’s fixed for me now. See bugreport. I think it will be fixed for all in the next release.