The Connection Scheduler is not working

Dear all. I am new to IPFire and just installed it on test server. All fine so far except the issue with the Connection Scheduler. Whatever command I set, nothing happens, no reboot, no disconnect, no connect.

My questions.

If I understand that right. the Connection Scheduler UI should write the cron files under fcron.daily, fcron.weekly etc. ? I only see some files which might be done by the setup, nothing else.

Then under fcron.allow I see that this is only for root and all others are denied. When I then login as admin on the GUI, I then can’t update, write fcron.daily? Do I need to login on the WebGui with root to be able the setup the Connection Scheduler?

I checked, fcron is running. stopping it and restarting it does not help. The system logs under cron are empty. If I got that right, this is normal. Only errors are logged?

Can you please help me to understand why my entries on the Connection Scheduler UI do not lead to any action and how I could try to make it work?

Many thx to any hints, ideas, help provided to a newby.

Dear all. It is sorted now. By deleting the initial reconnect task you then can not get the Connection Scheduler to do anything. I basically did a backup of all my settings and reinstalled IPfire and let the reconnect task there. Now it works perfectly fine.