Problem with RTL8821CE, alternative more stable wifi card

Hello,
I have been using ipfire since the core 182 version, at home on a mini PC with an Intel N100 CPU and 8Gb of RAM.
The problem I have is with the wifi card which is in m.2 format and is an rtl8821ce.
I use the card in the blue interface and it is with which I connect all the IoT devices so that they are isolated from the rest of the network and that is why the 2.4ghz network is enough for me.
The system works very well and stably except because from time to time and randomly (sometimes it can happen with a day interval, other times a week) the blue interface crashes and if I look at the kernel log the same problem always appears. :
rtw_8821ce 0000:02:00.0: error beacon valid …: 45 Time(s)
I have searched this forum for different solutions but none of them work, I have even changed the beacon time to 300, but nothing and when the problem appears, no matter what I do, it is not solved until I reset the PC.
When moving to core 183 the error persists, I would say it lasts a little longer but it continues to happen from time to time.
Since wireless m.2 cards are not very expensive, I have thought about buying a new one and changing it, but I have read in this same forum that perhaps the Intel ones do not work well in AP mode, so I would appreciate it if you could tell me a realteck chipset or Intel and the model to buy that is more stable than the current card I have, taking into account that I do not need the 5Ghz frequency or high speeds.

Try to reload driver, let’s say once a day, using cron.
Or just reload whole wifi stack.