Pi4 missing temperature info

unfortunately I cannot find the chips temperature value. There is no /sys structure like pis /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0 → …/…/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0 although the kernel config from the sources looks nearly similar dependung to the thermal fearures. see att. Any Idea what else is missing?
kernel.config.aarch64-ipfire.zip (47.7 KB)

After rebuilding with a stock config of ipfire and taking a look to the kernel config, I cannot find the key what to change at the kernel config (bcm2711 and thermal options seem fine). Also a test run on a pi3 with the new created image shows the thermal_zones. I’m not really familar with dtb und uboot, but mybe a wrong dtb was booted on the pi4? Is there a possibility of manual configuration, maybe uEnv.txt?

You can change the used dtb in the uENV.txt by adding
dtbfile=…relative path to new dtb…

Our you can try to boot via grub by renaming boot.* then the board should fallback to grub mode.

Thank You for this hint.
It seems that the dtb file var should be fdtfile instead,right?

After playing around with boot.cmd and uEnv.txt, I added these lines to boot.cmd which shows the correct dtbfile name at this point, without changing the uEnv.txt. So I have to do fürther investigations. A next step will be analysing the the dtb with dtc:

echo ${fdtfile}
echo ${fdt_addr_r}
echo "wait 0"
sleep 10

bootz ${kernel_addr_r} ${ramdisk_addr} ${fdt_addr_r};
booti ${kernel_addr_r} ${ramdisk_addr} ${fdt_addr_r};

Correct. This was a typo