Hello! I am looking for suggestions for a good wifi access point (AP) for my sister-in-law’s home. Their kids will be at home for the semester and I’m helping setup their home network. (If all goes well they have an IPFire in there also!)
- three (3) APs total in basement, main level and upstairs.
- each AP with its own ethernet connection
- mesh not needed
- bridge to ethernet needed
- single SSID for all APs
- 802.11n and 802.11ac or better
- 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- US channels
- 16 devices (iMac, iPhones, iPads, smarts TVs, streaming devices, xbox)
Does anyone have suggestions?