Issues After Switch to 64-Bit

I recently updated my IPFire to 64-bit and restored the configuration from the previous 32-bit installation.

It is currently running on core 150. I haven’t updated it yet because of the issues with the location block feature reported in other threads.

Since then I’ve noticed a few issues, and I’d be grateful to get some tips as to how I can fix them:

1̶.̶ ̶̶̶S̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶ ̶>̶ ̶N̶e̶t̶ ̶T̶r̶a̶f̶f̶i̶c̶̶̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶-̶1̶0̶-̶2̶1̶.̶ ̶S̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶p̶r̶n̶t̶.̶s̶c̶/̶v̶c̶0̶e̶n̶x̶
2̶.̶ ̶̶̶S̶t̶a̶t̶u̶s̶ ̶>̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶d̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶G̶r̶a̶p̶h̶s̶̶̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶S̶e̶e̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶p̶r̶n̶t̶.̶s̶c̶/̶v̶c̶0̶f̶7̶s̶
3. Some websites are not loading. I tried to buy something from yesterday, but the redirect to their checkout at times out. See (I connected using my iPhone as a hotspot and that works without any issues).

I’m really grateful for any tip/advice I can get here that helps me fix 1. & 2. and allows me to identify the reason for 3.

32 to 64 bit hint:

Forum search function dead handy :wink:

Thanks for sharing the link, that solves 1. and 2.

Frankly, when I’m searching for something related to IPFire I either end up on the old forum that’s still online or 404 pages in the Wiki. And in this case, I would have never thought to search for “Architecture Change”.

I searched for “32 bit” and went through the articles, where I found above link.

As regards Core 151, you should be OK to apply, as location blocks on internal/private address LANs sorted in that release. Only PPPoE Red connections where location being ignored (will still be dropped). Fixed Core 153: