Https://wiki.ipfire.org/configuration/firewall/accesstoblue

FYI - I made this thread public.

I congratulate you on this performance.

You did it without asking for permission, changed my statement in the title, and it’s partially taken completely out of context. No one can understand that who was not live at the interview.
For example, I only agreed to a small picture. This, you have deleted now. Now it comes also to the fact that you make me look stupid.
Not only do I see your actions as completely shitty, you have acted far beyond your authority! Abuse of power! I tried all what iam able to, used as much flowerspeech i can, but you ignored what i asked or just you dont answered it. The conversation was between us and for some expert to join the party. No one else.

I dont answer in this thread again. I have already asked for closed it again to private. Until this happens if someone is interested, all can know what i think about picture books. Nothing new if you read one of my old postings. Also all can know what i think about DMZ pinhole. I dont care if this is correct what i think or not. Iam always happy if i learn, for me, something new.

My only interest is whether the wiki is correct and meaningful or false and unnecessary.

To keep this to the end short. My mind is always open. I was not able to see the same at your part.

I can understand, Jon made this discussion public.
For a founded discussion it should be done in the development list also.
But to the time being, tulpenknicker stopped any participation in the project. :frowning: