Fireinfo signature image shows memory size is zero

My signature image used to show “8GB” but after upgrading from 182 to 183 it now shows “0B”. The profile information on my system’s “System Information” page appears to show the correct memory size.

I’ve looked at several random profiles for core160, 174, 178, 180, 182 & 183 and they all show “0B” for the memory size.

Last year the Memory and Storage were there in the profile image and on fireinfo.ipfire.org.

And it looks like they are still there in the Fireinfo setting:

So I am guessing this is a bug: please open a bug report. This will help make sure the Development team reviews this information.

Information to add a bug report in IPFire Bugzilla:

Thanks for finding this!

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshot of the old Fireinfo report.

I had not noticed that the “Memory” and “Storage” entries were missing from my current profile - it only shows “System”, “Processor”, “Location” and “Language” before listing the device and controller details.

Someone has already raised a bug report about the problem:
[13594 – profile.memory variable isn't shipped correctly]

1 Like

If you are incline, fell free to add a “me too”. You can add a link to this thread or copy your 1st post to Bugzilla.

Thanks for finding this!

It has nothing to do with core183. There is a bug on the fireinfo page. (The data is correct submitted but not read from the database).

3 Likes