Core 145 nightly - no menu entry anymore?

I tried the last core 145 from the next branch. It looks for me since the 1.5.2020 no menu entry anymore in Web Gui. The last core 145 with menu was on my test from 30.04.2020 - 79ccd55d. I tried the x86_64 versions. Maybe there is missing something? Can anyone confirm this?

Btw. each Version i do a new install.

Hi,

hm, this should not happen. Since I have no spare system for running unstable
versions, I unfortunately are not able to test this at the moment.

Would you mind opening up a ticket at https://bugzilla.ipfire.org/ for this?

Btw. each Version i do a new install.

This should not be necessary. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller

I guess without doing a fresh install you cant see if something is missing. The second reason why at the moment i must do this that way is, iam testing behind my main IPFire. Only Proxy Connection allowed. And i guess you know what i meaning because you are the one who make a working Patch for pakfire Proxy connection. :wink: I was really happy about reading this because i post on Feb 2020 about the pakfire Proxy problem and get never a response

One word about the bugzilla thing. I really dont like it :wink: The reason is, iam no developer and i do not really know what i doing there. And normally i really love to know what iam doing :wink: As long as someone cannot confirm that he have also a menu problem i do not really love to do a bug report. I hope you understand this :slight_smile:

Hi,

same problem for me (nightly core update 145), whether from a fresh installation or via PakFire > Unstable repository (only the Ajax counter appears at the header).

Best, Stéphane

Hi,

the complete GUI menue is currently broken in unstable. We are aware of this problem.

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller

Indeed, by taking the 70-log.menu file from the last stable version (without the section “$ sublogs -> {‘55.ovpnclients’}”) it works.

Best, Stéphane

Thank you Peter and Steph.

1 Like

On a first quick view, The menu is back :wink:

https://nightly.ipfire.org/next/latest/

Thank You!

1 Like