Ok, so after trying to find a solution from posts on here and elsewhere including bugzilla, I created an account to hopefully find some assistance. I am not sure if I somehow missed something or I found some bugs. Below are outlined the 2 issues I have found.
First - The box I am trying to setup for ipfire is running AMD Ryzen 7 2700X with 16GB ram. My network cards are all functional with Red,Orange,Green, and Blue. However, I have not gotten to setting up the wireless AP yet because of 1 of My issues.
Problem #1 - Not show stopping but in the web interface when you select ‘Status -> System’ which is calling system.cgi, the second graph area says - ’ The image “
https://192.168.2.19:444/cgi-bin/system.cgi?cpufreq?day” cannot be displayed because it contains errors’
Problem #2 - When you go to the ‘IPFire -> Pakfire’ screen, other than Displaying : |System Status:||
| — | — |
|Core-Update-Level: 138Last update made 45d 16h 6m 38s ago.
Last server list update made 18260d 22h 21m 57s ago.
Last core list update made 18260d 22h 21m 57s ago.
Last packages list update made 18260d 22h 21m 57s ago.|
There is nothing populated. When you hit the ‘Refresh List’ Button, It Doesn’t populate and the log shows -
Log -( replaced fqdn references to pakfireipfireorg with “pio” due to the system thinking they are links)
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: PAKFIRE INFO: IPFire Pakfire 2.23-x86_64 started!
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: DOWNLOAD STARTED: 2.23-x86_64/lists/server-list.db
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: DOWNLOAD INFO: Host:’ pio’ (HTTP) - File: 2.23-x86_64/lists/server-list.db
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper unbound: [3339:d] info: validation failure pio. A IN
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: DOWNLOAD INFO: 2.23-x86_64/lists/server-list.db has size of bytes
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: DOWNLOAD INFO: HTTP-Status-Code: 500 - 500 Can’t connect to pio:80 (Bad hostname ‘pio’)
- Dec 30 17:27:13 gatekeeper pakfire: Giving up: There was no chance to get the file 2.23-x86_64/lists/server-list.db from any available server. There was an error on the way. Please fix it.
Any Help, Suggestions, Etc. Appreciated