Can't DHCP on blue - DROP_Wirelessinput

Hello IPFire Community,
I had a perfectly working IPFire on i586. Due to errors about the architecture being old, I installed a new IPFire x86_64 2.25 core 154, and restored a backup of the old system.

Now my wireless clients can’t get an IP Address by DHCP. DHCP is enabled on blue0, but the logs show that the DHCP request is being dropped - DROP_Wirelessinput.
The consequence is that my clients can’t connect to the blue network.

iptables -L shows
Chain WIRELESSINPUT (1 references)
target prot opt source destination
LOG all – anywhere anywhere LOG level warning prefix “DROP_Wirelessinput”
DROP all – anywhere anywhere /* DROP_Wirelessinput */

I suppose that iptables is doing what it was told, but why is it configured this way when DHCP is enabled on blue?
What must I do to fix it?

Thanks for your help,
Ben Stanley.

I found that there is a difference between the old system (which worked) and the freshly installed system (which does not work).
In the old system iptables, there is an entry in DHCPBLUEINPUT.
In the new system iptables, there is no entry in DHCPBLUEINPUT.
I’m not sure yet how to use this information to fix my problem.

After running
/etc/rc.d/init.d/dhcp start
the missing DHCPBLUEINPUT iptables rule is present, and dhcp queries are answered.
Why is this not being started automatically (given the configuration was restored from backup), and how can I get it to start on boot?

Look at Zone Configuration, if it is properly configured, maybe there are some old settings.

I checked the NIC assignment in zone Configuration, and all appears to be good. All zones are on Default, and assigned to Native type on the correct interface (and None on other interfaces).

It looks like the following symlinks are present in the old system, but missing in the new system:
/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K30dhcp → …/init.d/dhcp
/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S30dhcp → …/init.d/dhcp
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K30dhcp → …/init.d/dhcp
After manually creating these missing symlinks on the new system, the dhcp service now starts during system boot, and my clients can connect to wifi.

Now the question is: why were these links missing?
I’m afraid that I’m not going to be able to answer that question.