BYOPC Options? An AMD option?

NOOB to IPFire. I was just on Microcenter and looking at BYO and found some AMD systems. Does this look like a decent build? I want to support IPS, and have good performance. My DL speed from Comcast is 200, and upload a crappy 6. About 30-40 devices at home with a fair amount of home automation. Here’s the potential build:
Ryzen 3 3200G Picasso 3.6GHz Quad-Core AM4
Gigabyte B450M DS3H AMD AM4 mATX Motherboard
T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel
Crucial BX500 120GB SSD Micron 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s

With case and PS, it’s $350.00 Does this sound like a decent value and will it support my needs?
What NICs should I add? The mboard has:
1-PCI Express 2.0 x16
1-PCI Express 3.0 x16
1- PCI Express x1

Thanks!

Your needs are not very well defined. Is this a RED+GREEN+BLUE+ORANGE network ?

And what proportion of clients on each ? How many devices doing significant Internet & how frequently ?

Thanks – Red/Green. The IPFire will be in front of a Linksys Velop in Bridge Mode, so all wifi will be going through Velop. No DMZ. A couple of PCs for work using typical MSoft apps, including Teams. I do have a Synology NAS array with occasional lightweight external file access, handled by port forwarding, not DMZ. In terms of traffic, biggest users are a couple of smart TVs with Amazon Prime, NetFlix.

That should suffice, but I will leave it to others to advise you on hardware requirements. It’s well out of my league, as a NanoPi user.

a raspberry will handle that traffic if you don’t have a lot of VPN users or such… A Ryzen is overkill, use it for the kids gaming rig but not for a firewall…

I run a onboard intel celeron dual core w/ 4 GB RAM and that’s good for a 500/50 MBit line. It idles most of the time…

Cheers
Uwe