Any way to block all DNS queries and whitelist some?

This sort of thing would be great if it was in the WUI

For all those wondering about how to do this, I found the easiest solution was just to use a PiHole server. Then under the Domains, I just add a regex expression (.*) and blacklist it; a wildcard for blocking all domains. And for anything I want to allow, like maybe Adobeā€™s servers to validate a subscription, I just whitelist that domain. Or use another regex expression that allows anything from Adobe. Like *.adobe.com or something.

Also, I can just make another group and apply that regex blacklist to it. Then I could specify which machine I want to be completely filtered as well. So, I could do this on my home network and it wouldnā€™t cripple my the Internet for me. It would just cripple it for the client machine that is running Microslothā€™s malware infested operating system.

And, if I ever have the misfortune to needing Windows for work (that required Internet for specific a thing, like Adobe for example), this is what I could do. So, this is perfect for a production only machine that needs to run on bare metal.

And this is how you maintain absolute control over Windows today (as far as I am concerned). To think, PiHole was the answer all along.

Though, if I ever need Windows, Iā€™m just going to keep it completely disconnected and isolated in a virtual machine with a custom iso.

Well, this was a fun experiment. I had a laugh when I saw the stock version of Windows trying to call home like crazy to Microsloth to do nefarious things to my virtual machine (and fail). No more forced updates. No more unwanted changes. No more spying and ads being pushed. :rofl: