An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.1.1:444

hello all
some time ago my ipfire intrusion prevention system crashed after being updated from core 139 to 141
so i:

• reinstalled ipfire with core 141

• restored the backup file

• got a new oinkcode

• changed from Talos VRT Rules for registered users to Emergingthreats.net pro rules
    The problem:
    after using it for a while i noticed every couple of minutes for green interface

• my web pages start loading slowly

• cant login to google

• counter strike multiplayer gets disconnected after a few minutes

• when i try to troubleshoot it in the webui the page says connection timed out
    Troubleshooting:

• if i turn off and on my interface evrything works again for a while on the workstation

• i cant find any entry in the IPS log for whats being blocked on green but the firewall logs are blocking a lot of traffic on port 443 and 444 for the green network

i have noticed one Realtek semiconductor.co interface card has a faulty ipv6 loopback interface but that wasn’t a problem before
the wireless interface seems fine (no timing out)

did i mis-configure a setting?
what is causing the timeout?

my setup is a static IP provided by Shaw Business with the DNS set to Lightning Wire Labs DNS, ipfire core 141, running on a HP Z400 workstation enhanced with a industrial Intel dual gigabit lan card (red), an Intel turbo memory booster x2 Realtek gigabit lan cards, 16 GB of high speed ram,(blue) connected to a 5g TPlink wireless router

thanks for any advice

i have sense noticed the green and red network cards have MAC address’s starting in 00: as so i re enabled the built in NIC from the motherboard for the green interface witch is fine but im gonna have to wait to get new NIC’s.
all the NIC’s i have are either 10/100 or burnt out by Shaw’s crappy equipment