Access a router placed inside the DMZ of another router

Hi!
This is my playground -

Wires connected to the routers are painted in green, red and orange on purpose.
In the picture i want all the connections(curved lines) to be ok.
I tried to put router A inside the DMZ of router B.
I can neither ping the router, neither access its web UI where the no paths go.
I have a web server for testing purposes. When i put the web server in the DMZ, it works. Then i put the router in DMZ(by changing the NAT rule to point to the router instead of the web server) and i can’t ping it, can’t access the web UI.
Web server works where router web does not.
I have not a single DHCP enabled in the whole setup.
Router B’s firewall logs say that it forwards all the packets, but the firewall of A reports nothing at all. I added rules that allow it all and enabled logging on them. Nothing reported. At some moments i had three routers sharing the same subnet(just for the test), and all they can ping each other. The empty square in the center of green is just a virtual switch. A interprets 192.168.0.0/24 as green, but B interprets the same subnet as orange. The green interface of B is omitted. I use it only for web UI.

I decided, it is unnecessary to explain the reasoning behind my design. I think it is irrelevant.

Hi! It’s me again.
I lost my credentials when i reverted a virtual machine to its previous state.
I just wanted to post the solution to my own question -

In the drawing i replaced DMZ with port forwarding for simplicity.

Since the beginning, my main goal was to get access to the internet through two routers that share their greens(orange), not to make .1.2 talk to other computers in green(orange). So, it is fine now.

Goodbye!