Startup failure from my console

hi !

whenever is startup my apu2c4 i get this:

You should not be reading this error message.
It means that an unforeseen error took place in /etc/rc.d/rcsysinit.d/S71pakfire, which exited with a return value of 2.
If you’re able to track this error down to a bug in one of the files provided by ipfire, please be so kind to inform us at https://bugzilla.ipfire.org.

Press Enter to continue or wait a minute…

How can i fix this

Ciao Gerd

I sometimes got that message with a testing or experimental release. Are you running a released core ?

hi !

Yes… and durcing 4 restarts i got it 4 time… so it seems thats always…

Ciao Gerd

Strange. The pakfire initskript only import two keyfiles to gpg

Please run
export GNUPGHOME="/opt/pakfire/etc/.gnupg" && gpg --import /opt/pakfire/pakfire-2007.key
to see more details.

[root@ipfire ~]# export GNUPGHOME="/opt/pakfire/etc/.gnupg" && gpg --import /opt/pakfire/pakfire-2007.key
gpg: can’t open `/opt/pakfire/pakfire-2007.key’: No such file or directory
gpg: Total number processed: 0

So how i get the keyfile ?
:frowning:
Ciao Gerd

OK ich hab mir beiden mal aus den Git geholt… ich werds mal testen…
Gruss gerd

Sounds not good. This key files should present on all installations since core120.
Had your system a problem with the disc or a filesystem corruption?
Are there more missing system files?

Hey Arne.

Is there some kind of file checker in IPFire ?. Something “SFC /Scannow” from Microsoft ?.

Calculating the MD5 of each file could be compared with the ISO and thus, restore damaged or corrupt files.

hi !
icinga complains sometimes… but installation is actual not really in use

Starting icinga: Can’t locate strict.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3 /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.12.3 .) at /usr/lib/icinga/p1.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /usr/lib/icinga/p1.pl line 5.
Starting icinga done.

More important is that after a power loss in about 90% of cases fs ( sda2 or sda3) is corrupted…
therefore i now haven an ups in use…

ciao gerd

Could be a hard disk failing. If the manufacturer provides a checker program then it would be worth running that. Those generally run from USB stick which could be difficult to do while the disk is in an apu2c4 and you might need to move the disk temporarily to a conventional PC.

I think not because it a new m-sata device… i changed it meanwhile once but everytime same effect

Ciao Gerd