Signature available?

Hf - what did you do (or configure) to get your Profile Background like this? I got the Web Site line. But not the fireinfo image at the bottom of the Profile Background.

Sorry for late reply, had to delete my previous answer since pasting the URL herein immediately converts to a picture instead of the link…

So if you go into your profile at people.ipfire.org, you will have to add those lines to this edit box. The image is the well known URL to your Fireinfo picture you may have been used in old forums.

After saving and a logout followed by a login into this community, you should see this image when jumping to your profile after clicking on your avatar picture on one of your postings here. Remember to use the Expand-Button on the upper right corner. At least this pops up my Fireinfo picture…

HTH
Michael

2 Likes

Only if it is only the URL in one line. Add two spaces before and it should not do this any more.

1 Like

That was the key! I kept doing a logout & login with “people.ipfire” and I should have been doing logout & login for the IPFire Community!

Thank you!