Problem installation openVPN

Hey Peter, thank you for responding.

puh, i kind of managed it. The problem was my password. it was accepted, but not wporking (to long/complicated).

i get connected now. But still have some issues.

Thank you for the Advice wit AES encrcyption. I did change it to AES-256-GCM…But…

it is only working with my mobile, if i set OpenVPN (Android Lineage) to AES-256-CBC (Ipfire is set to gcm). If i change the mobile to AES-256-GCM there is smetime an encyrption error, saying there isthe following:

WARNING: "cipher is used inconsistently local cipher = AES-256-GCM, remote cipher AES-25--CBC
AEAD Decryt error: cipher final failed

What is kind of weiered, because i set as i said before ipfire to GBC.
  1. I am using for WLAN the ip Range : 192.168.150.1/24 for OpenVpn 10.162.79.0/24.
    But if i set the Roadwarrior to the dynamic- or even static range of 10.162.79.0/24. i get connected to the firewall, but do not get into the internet. I am using the IPFIRE system not in a blocked way, so it should actually work? I even made a rule that allows OPENVPN to get acces to all the other networks (Green, Red, Blue) but it dosen’t make a difference.

The only thing that is working is to set up another static ip range 192.168.34.0/24. if i am using that one, it is working. But for my music- server i need a different ip range as the actually used 0.162.79.0/24 to control the bitrate.

Ah sorry, answering your question before… I was talking about the log on OPENVPN on the Androidclient (From F-Droidstore)
Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thank you very much!