OpenVpn weird error with SMPT25 port

Hi guys. Quick update. Sorry, i was so busy last time.
Have you tried to connect openvpn from any client while you have this rule activated?
Source:red NAT:Dest.:auto Destination:(ip of a server) Protocol:all

We, all can send and receive email using thunderbird with this rule.But no one can connect to the openvpn. If I disable that rule, everyone can connect but cannot send or receive email.

Unfortunately, even if I create a rule where protocol 25 like this:
Source:RED NAT:Desti:Auto Desti:ServerIP Protocol:tcp: Desti:25 / Protocol:preset:SMTP
we all can send and receive email BUT, after someone connect to vpn, It goes back to the problem again.

So so weird. the only rule to make our email working is Source:red NAT:Dest.:auto Destination:(ip of a server) Protocol:all . How is that even possible. :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Sorry for my bad English guys.

I am guessing you are using IPsec vpn?
Perhaps add a firewall rule before the one to server
VPN to ports 25 destination any.

No, never configured the ipsec vpn.
As I continue to troubleshoot this issue, I found out that the rule Source:RED NAT:Desti:Auto Desti:ServerIP Protocol:tcp: Desti:25 / Protocol:preset:SMTP, i can receive any emails and also connect to the vpn. But I cant send emails at all.

Add a rule for

Source server ip to all port 25

As I did a lot, a lot of research about this issue, I have finally able to work things out between SMTP and OpenVpn.
I dont know if these rules are okay. But as of now, Receiving mail, sending mail, and connecting to openvpn server from clients are working fine now.

Firewall rule 5?

Oups. Just noticed that rule 5 is not active.
Glade you got it worked out.