Forgot to tell you.

The IPFire Footer addon only works with the following themes:

• ipfire
  • ipfire-rounded

Best

Stephan

Its not working with ipfire-legacy…

You’re right!

Unfortunately, I can no longer change the very first post.

Best

Stephan

This mod works with the darkdos, maniac and ipfire-legacy themes for me, and not the ipfire or ipfire-rounded themes.

I also don’t see the line or # symbol to view the hardware settings. Good work on the rest.

Hi,

can you please post some screenshots?

Best

Stephan

Nice add-on that works perfectly!

many thanks!!!

Regards

UT1

Link is down. Any other place to download??

I like this footer, but my Ipfire crashed…

Thanks a lot
Benno

Hi,

Link is up again.

Best
Stephan

1 Like

Thanks.
And great work!!

Greetz
Benno

Hi Stephan! I saw your post:

Did you submit the above to the IPfire Devs? In my opinion this would be a helpful addition!

1 Like

I have stopped the further development of this addon.

All the best.

Stephan

Hello @anon2595834

what a pity, I really appreciate it… In my opinion it completely deserved to be integrated into the core of IPFire.

Best, Steph

Hello,
short info for everyone who is still using this add-on. After updating to IPFire 2.25 Core Update 156 it will no longer work.

Best, Stephan

Hello @anon2595834 and all,

good new : After updating (core update 156 testing) and reinstalling your nice footer, it works again ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon2595834, would it be possible for someone else to continue work on the addon?

Simply asking as it seems that some users liked it.

2 Likes

It is possible that the add-on will work again after a new installation, but with a Core 138 status and old files which based on Core 138 …

Hi,

after modifying the sources of @anon2595834, I still use this addon with the latest CU (175), it is still there !

1 Like

hi Steph
can you send me a link to your modified sources - I’d like this mod and can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks