Hôtes bloqués actuellement
[0.0.0.0/0]
and several times
[0.0.0.0/0]
any suggestions for my error please ?

P.S.
I am using IPFire 2.25 (x86_64) - Core Update 145

Hi,

I did not fully understand your problem. Could you please post screenshots and/or logs?

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller

instead of having a ban list of ip at the bottom, the ip adress are 0.0.0.0 instead of xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa

Please post a screenshot.

I have desintall and ree install and the problem is gone. I have nothing blacklisted as 0.0.0.0 or with real ip adress

that means I did something wrong during the install, but I do not know what, seems easy.
now I am puzzled because still nothing banned , and I am under “pressure” with people trying my ldap port

quite stranged

Hi,

I have desintall and ree install and the problem is gone.

this should not happen. :expressionless: If this problem re-appears, and you are capable of providing logs/screenshots/whatever, please open up a bug at https://bugzilla.ipfire.org/ (your login credentials work there as well).

Anyway, marking this topic as being “solved”…

I have nothing blacklisted as 0.0.0.0 or with real ip adress

Blacklisting 0.0.0.0/0 would mean you blacklisted the entire IPv4 address space, which is most probably not what you are trying to achieve.

now I am puzzled because still nothing banned , and I am under “pressure” with people trying my ldap port

Guardian does not protect you from attacks against exposed ports, it is merely a DoS/brute force detection for IPFire’s SSH and Apache daemon. Please use the IPS for protecting your services against attacks, or configure rate-limits in the corresponding firewall rules.

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller

thanks a lot