Enabling network cards on red

hola, tengo un PC con una tarjeta integrada y otra pci-e es una tp-link gigabit y ipfire cuando lo instalo no es capas de reconocer la terjeta de red tp-link, es posible que pueda cargar la tarjeta de otra manera?, tengo la VERSION IPFire 2.27 (x86_64) - Core-Update 170, muchas gracias, espero respuesta.
Saludos.,

What ?!?!?!?

315 / 5,000

Resultados de traducciĂłn

star_border

hello, I have a PC with an integrated card and another pci-e is a tp-link gigabit and when I install ipfire it is not capable of recognizing the tp-link network card, is it possible that I can load the card in another way? I have IPFire VERSION 2.27 (x86_64) - Core-Update 170, thank you very much, I await your response. Cheers.,

If a missing driver is the reason why it doesn’t show up, no. You may not load additional drivers out of the box. You will need to build IPfire yourself with the additional modules (in case there are any available). But I really wonder that there should be a missing driver. What is the product name/model number?

model TG-3468 / S/N 2221260002974 those are the data, sorry me english i from chile and i d´not write very good de language

Buenas noches desde España @gmal_21.

A veces lo más sencillo es cambiar esa tarjeta de red pcie tp-link por una realmente compatible (con chipset Intel/Realtek). Ahorrarás tiempo y dolores de cabeza.

Te paso un link con tarjetas de red compatibles:

wiki.ipfire.org - Network Adapter Hardware Compatibility List

Saludos.

Good night from Spain @gmal_21.

Sometimes the simplest thing is to change that pcie tp-link network card for a really compatible one (with Intel/Realtek chipset). You will save time and headaches.

I’ll give you a link with compatible network cards:

wiki.ipfire.org - Network Adapter Hardware Compatibility List

Greetings.

now according to windows be cards have the realtek chips
vaya, excelente, un coterráneo del lenguaje, soy de chile, ok, muchas gracias por la recomendacion, pero parece que es con algunos firewall que esa tarjeta no es compatible, el problema es que no tengo un pc con puerto pci, ya que tengo la super tarjeta dlink, que es comtpaible con todo, y solo tengo pc con puertos pci-e

ahora segun windows estar tarjetas tiene el chips realtek

EDIT: Please post in English - moderator

"Wow, excellent, a compatriot of the language, I’m from Chile, ok, thank you very much for the recommendation, but it seems that it is with some firewalls that this card is not compatible, the problem is that I do not have a PC with a pci port, since I have the super dlink card, which is compatible with everything, and i only have a pc with pci-e ports

now according to windows be cards have the realtek chips"

Die Karte hat wohl einen Realtek RTL8169SC Chipsatz. Einen Patch für den Support ab Kernel 2.6 von 2007 habe ich auch gefunden. Die Karte sollte also schon sehr lange unterstützt werden…

EDIT: Please post in English - moderator

“The card probably has a Realtek RTL8169SC chipset. I also found a patch for support from kernel 2.6 from 2007. So the card should have been supported for a very long time…”

Ok, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, revisare el kernel que me indicas, no soy experto en linux, veré como lo resuelvo, yo también me imagine que debiera tener soporte pero bueno. seguiré revisando.

Ok, thank you very much for your help, I will review the kernel that you indicate, I am not an expert in Linux, I will see how I solve it, I also imagined that it should have support but well. keep checking.