Captive Portal loosing client authentification

No I never deleted any clients so far.
Maybe this message comes up if the client terminates the connection itself (by powering off for example).

The 0 is meaning that it is unlimited. See my edit to previous post.

I donā€™t know. The code needs to be scrutinised more closely to see how a delete message could be getting created without any admin activity on the WUI page. What I did here was just a very quick scan though, not in great detail.

I can give that a try and see but not till tomorrow now.

Terry - bugs are entered by the user(s) experiencing this issue since others dont know or understand the issues you are experiencing. Yes, youā€™ve documenting issues above but unless the bug is reported it will get forgotten. (sorry, it just happensā€¦)

Information to add a bug report in IPFire Bugzilla:

If you experiencing problems entering a bug, please speak up, Iā€™d be happy to help.

1 Like

Looks like you didnā€™t understand my sarcasm.

1 Like

right over my head!
:flight_departure:

Since there seem to be just 2 people having that issue Iā€™m not opening a ticket yet. However I have that issue with every IPFire installation (3 devices).

You probably should open a bug report.
There maybe very few people using coupons that do not expire.

I would suggest opening a bug report also. Especially since . . .

and nobody wants to see that!

1 Like

Same here. Captive Portal disconnects daily at 11PMā€¦ Seems to be a bug. But because of the time it occours, most users are not affected

Please open a bug. Looks like a timezone/daylight saving issue.

Somebody did that already: 13152 ā€“ Captive Portal loosing client authentification

Just used WLAN and had a connection interrupt at 11pm again.