Big problem with update 158

After I no longer had a GUI or a 500 message in the browser instead. I leave a little in the forum, among other things, I noticed (wrong) permissions.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake and executed ‘chmod -R 755 / usr’ instead of ‘chmod 755 / usr’. I totally overlooked the recursive aspect, what is the easiest way to reset the permissions?

Is it done with another pakfire upgrade, how can I upgrade it again in the console?

Also, my Samba has stopped running since the upgrade, what can I do here.

Info; I haven’t restarted the system yet, somehow I don’t trust myself, this is now my second unpleasant upgrade surprise the last one (157) was also fraught with difficulties. Use google translater for this.

So I took all my courage and started again. Almost everything was OK to read with a green.

But in the end it started.

• violate IPv6
  • /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S45Samba: is not a valid symlink | is not executable
  • /etc/rc.d/init.d/rc line 93 /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S45Samba: No Such file or directory

Failure:
You should not be reading this error message. It means that an unforeseen error tok place in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S45Samba, which exited with a return value of 127. If you’re able to track this error down to a bug in one of the files provided by ipfire, please be so kind to ipfrom us at https://bugzilla.ipfire.org